Coinbase wallet users to access #DeFi through Frontiers Mobile interface
TLDR: Excited to announce the integration of Coinbase Wallet to Frontier’s Mobile interface, enabling users to access Native DeFi dApps on Mobile without having to import Seed phrases or Private keys
Using Frontiers mobile interface, Coinbase Wallet Users can access
- Track complete DeFi Portfolio and Smart DeFi Notifications
- Access Native DeFiZaps ( Provide liquidity to Uniswap pools)
- Access Native iEarn Finance (Earn the highest interest rates in DeFi)
- Exchange Tokens using Native Dex.ag
Note: Frontier never asks users to import private keys or seed phrases, nor we support wallet creation. The user chooses the preferred wallet and signs the transaction on the wallet side.
Curious about how we integrated Mobile Wallets? Check out Frontier’s Wallet composability Solution TxLink —
How to Get Started?
Here are easy steps for you to access Native DeFi on Mobile.
- Download Frontier — iOS and Android
- Enter your Coinbase Wallet’s Public ETH or ENS domain and click on Watch
The Asset Page will load up all your DeFi Positions and ERC-20 Balances. Make sure you allow notifications to receive alerts on every change associated with your DeFi Positions.
Access Native dApps using Coinbase Wallet
Let’s take the DeFiZaps example to show how easy it is to access Native dApps through Frontier’s Mobile interface.
- Click on the DeFiZap icon from the menu
- Select the Zap you want to use and click on Use this Zap
- Enter the Amount of Eth you wish to deploy in the Zap and click Confirm
- Choose Coinbase Wallet from the “Choose Wallet” Drawer
- Coinbase wallet will automatically open, Confirm the transaction
Note:Frontier never asks users to import private keys or seed phrases, nor we support wallet creation. The user chooses the preferred wallet and signs the transaction on the wallet side.
- Gasless Transaction for all DeFi operation via Frontier mobile interface
- Native support for MakerDAO and InstaDApp Vaults
- Native support for KAVA CDP Module
- Curve.Finance integration
- Frontier Web App for Desktop