October has been busy at Frontier. We have done lot of progress on building partnerships with exchanges & projects, working on community and marketing events, and Integrations with partners to make DeFi more accessible on Mobile. Like always, we would like to thank our awesome community for supporting us along the way!
This month's recap will be divided into four parts:
🤝Partnerships & Ecosystem
💹Exchange listings and events
👻Community and Marketing events
🤝 Partnerships & Ecosystem
Frontier partnered with Bluzelle, a distributed open-source database service which enables dapps to store their data in a place that is both decentralized and mutable.
This partnership will enable users to stake $BLZ Mainnet tokens seamlessly onto validators, and also allow users to store, send, and receive $BLZ using Frontier.
The LUA - FRONT Pool went live on LuaSwap! Users staking FRONT - LUA UniSwap LP tokens are eligible to farm $LUA tokens.
Frontier partnered with OpenDeFi, a decentralised protocol that enables custody of real-world assets on blockchains and enables developers to build applications on top of it.
This partnership will enable users using leading mobile wallets to access the Native OpenDeFi suite through Frontier’s Mobile interface without giving away or importing private keys.
Cryp2Gem, a community-based research group wrote a research report covering Frontier's core product, Tech competencies, Team, $FRONT metrics and Utilities.
The FRONT - SAKE and FRONT - USDT Pools went live on SakeSwap, an AMM Protocol on Ethereum. Users providing liquidity and staking SLP (SakeSwap LP) tokens are eligible to farm $SAKE tokens.
Vietnam based venture fund, Blackmamba, wrote a research report on Frontier. The research covers Product introduction, Product Features, Market Analysis, Team, investor profile and more.
🔥 Buy and Sell Limited Edition Frontier NFTs exclusively with $FRONT on Solana via Bonfida and solible.com!
Frontier minted two limited edition NFTs exclusively on Solana via Bonfida and Solible.com.
⚡️The first market is an NFT entitled Unlimited Energy, which represents the friendship between Frontier and Bonfida to make this happen. There are only 10 of these NFTs in existence and no more will ever be minted.
🏎 The second market is an NFT entitled Need for Speed, which represents just how crazy-fast the Solana blockchain is and also how the Serum ecosystem is growing. There are only 25 of these NFTs in existence and no more will ever be minted.
we will conduct an airdrop activity super-soon to give these NFTs out absolutely free to our community.
The FRONT - SRM Pool was added to Serum Swap, an AMM protocol on Solana. Users can now provide FRONT - SRM liquidity into the pool to farm $SRM and earn LP fees. (You can also do the same with FRONT - USDT as well, minus the SRM yield.)
Frontier added support for Elrond Blockchain enabling users to Send, Receive, and Store eGLD.
Users can now connect Trust Wallet with Frontier and stake $ONE tokens seamlessly via Frontier Mobile interface.
💹 Exchange listings and events
$FRONT gets listed on Dex.ag, a Liquidity aggregator protocol which sources liquidity from multiple Dex's and gives the best rates for swapping/trading Ethereum based assets.
Block Journal hosted a joint Video Q&A with Frontier and MXC to discuss MXC’s recent push into DeFi and Frontier's chain-Agnostic approach.
Frontier team was invited for an AMA session in CoinDCX community. CoinDCX is one of the popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Trade $FRONT among other DeFi assets to share $20,000 USD price pool.
$FRONT debuts in Vietnamese market with VCC listing. VCC is a leading Vietnamese exchange backed by BitMex Operators.
VCC has added FRONT/USDT trading pair on its platform.
$FRONT gets listed on Bilaxy with FRONT/USDT trading pair.
👻 Community and Marketing events
NFTs! NFTs! NFTs!
Amongst everything we have been working this month. Frontier NFTs is something which we are every proud of and loved by our community and partners.
here are some lists of NFTs we have made so far.
- Lovers of yield: We can neither confirm nor deny that @LuaSwap and $FRONT holders will have an opportunity at one of these. Check out this NFT
- LP Life: If you think that we forgot about our Uniswap LP's then you're crazy. $FRONT$USDT LP's, you complete us. Check out this NFT
- Freedom: You want this YES or NO? Check out this NFT
- Astro: How much is that doggie in the window? The one with the waggly tail How much is that doggie in the window? I do hope that doggie's for sale. Check out this NFT
- You are what you eat: “He who distinguishes the true savor of his food can never be a glutton; he who does not cannot be otherwise.” ― Henry David Thoreau. Check out this NFT
- SAKE Date: A new relationship is in bloom. Check out this NFT
- Need for Speed: This represents just how crazy-fast the Solana blockchain is and also how the Serum ecosystem is growing. Check out this NFT
- Connective Tissue: Our mission as an aggregation layer is to act as a connector, a bridge of sorts for open finance. We wanted this piece to be more serious and representative of our overall mission. Cross-chain is the future.
Check out this NFT
- Unlimited Energy: This represents the friendship between Frontier and Bonfida to make this happen.
Check out this NFT
- I Love Vietnam: $FRONT did its debut into Vietnamese market with listing on VCC and also completed two AMAs in Vietnamese community. Check out this NFT
Ravindra Kumar, CEO – Frontier, was invited to Cryptotester's podcast to discuss about Frontier's chain-agnostic approach to DeFi
Ravindra Kumar, CEO – Frontier, joined round table discussion with Kyn Chaturvedi — CBDO of TomoChain, John Patrick Mullin — Co-founder and Council member of MantraDAO and Frank Rowley — Content Producer & Strategist of AltcoinBuzz to discuss about The Future of Chain Agnostic DeFi Platforms.
Frontier x SakeSwap AMA
Frontier team was invited to SakeSwap community to share and educate community about Frontier.
Frontier's Halloween Event
To celebrate Halloween with our community, Frontier conducted community drop with 20,000 $FRONT and NFTs to reward users who come up with creative content such as GIFs, memes, sticker packs, videos, or blog posts about Frontier.
Frontier x Trade Coin Vietnam AMA
Frontier team was invited to Trade Coin Community for an AMA session to share updates and answer community questions about Frontier.
Frontier x Tag Vietnam AMA
Frontier team was invited to Tag Vietnam Community for an AMA session to share updates and answer community questions about Frontier.